As I sat down to write this post, I spent a plethora of time deciding what to say. Should I make a list? Should I talk about life? Should I discuss popular music, movies, beauty tips, etc? Then it came to me! What gets me through bad days/weeks and how I stay positive each day by living life to the fullest.
Everyone has a bad day, week, or month. But how do you handle them and stay true to who you are? Here are five ways I make the best of a bad day:
- Spoil yourself! I like to get an iced caramel coffee from Dunkin Donuts and go to the supermarket for a yummy chocolate bar.
- Stay positive! Smile! Laugh!
- Exercise! My favorite is kickboxing – punching your stress away is the perfect solution to any bad day.
- Remember you can’t control everything – the sooner you learn this, the happier you’ll be.
- BE YOU! – Everyone else is taken, so conquer that bad day and don’t let it get the best of you.
In the end, a bad day is only 24 hours long and will be over soon enough. There is no reason to beat yourself up about it. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.”